CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

From Amazon to New Moon


Most of you know that I just saw New Moon last week and I have to say that the soundtrack was really great. I wanted to download it on iTunes, but it is not at the top of my $$ priority right now. So, a fellow blogger sent out a tweet about free MP3 downloads from Amazon today. So, I gave it a try. First you need to login to your Amazon account (or create one if you don't have one yet) then click here and enter the code MP34FREE. If you are logged in, it automatically adds $3 into your account so that you can download songs. Thinking this could be too good to be true and that they would only let me select certain songs I thought I'd give the New Moon soundtrack a try. IT WORKED! They only have three songs available for download (I know...meant to be!), so I snagged them up and now I am listening to them. Yay! One of the songs is even a Death Cab song (double smile).

This promotion ends on the 30th of November, so get your songs soon!

Thank you, Carrie, for posting this great Amazon deal!

0 comments: