CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Samples Arrived Today! Christmas in a Mailbox!


Still loving my samples. My mailbox was full today. (A little shout out to Ang for my pres - you rock and you didn't have to, but I still love it!) I also got two diapers from Costco which I ordered when my son was in diapers but then he decided he wanted to go on the potty so I'm saving these for when my nephew comes over. Always good to have some on hand...just in case. Then I got a sample of Benefiber. Everyone can use a little more fiber in their diet...even if it is just one dose. Tee hee. And finally, MY FAVORITE! I got my Philosophy sample of "the Gingerbread Man" shower gel and bubble bath. I see relaxation in my future!


And here is something free for you! Get $4 in your Amazon account for an on demand movie rental by going here. Follow the instructions and you are set!

0 comments: