CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stayfree & Pampers - Free Samples

Stayfree has yet another free sample.  I encourage you to get this even if you don't use them - you just never know when someone will be visiting and need something for an emergency!  Go here to grab yours.

You can then go here and get a $1 off coupon for a future purchase.  Save this for when they go on sale at Walgreens or your local drugstore.  I got some last week for $.99.

Next...

Go here to get a sample of Pamper's Cruisers.  Since we are no free of diapers, I only collect these samples for visits from my sister or friends with babies.  I've often needed a diaper when someone realized they ran out.  Never hurts to be prepared!

Thank you, Frugal Girls!


0 comments: