CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sing a song for the white vinegar...

Many who know me understand my severe gag reflex. At the top of my list is the smell of white vinegar and even apple cider vinegar. Ugh - I get sick just thinking about it. Anyway, I've put my nose aside to allow these awesome, good for the environment items in my house. A recent discovery - the founder of http://www.happyhousewivesclub.com/, Darla Shine, suggested on a forum to use white vinegar in the rinse cycle of your dishwasher. I've done this for 3 cycles now - ATTENTION EVERYONE - do NOT waste your money on rinse aids!!! This works GREAT!!! My glasses no longer have any soap residue. This is a non-toxic way to have sparkling glasses and dishes. Thank you, Darla!

Tonight my writing is short and sweet...I go now to attend to laundry so that I can get ready for this weekends camping trip.

Oh and a quick shout out to the Fathers - Happy Father's Day to you all!

0 comments: