CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to the grind...

What do you get when you have...
an Ipod...













Some shoes...


A treadmill...



And me...



A smart girl! Yep, I'm back to the grind and on my treadmill again. I really slacked off this Summer - not a good idea. I realized as I started that my muscles were super tight and I needed to start off slow. That really stinks - you get to a great place in your physical workouts and then you have to start from ground zero after taking a LONG break from it. Oh well - at least I'm back on track. So, I started with 2.25 miles at 3.5 mph. It took about 36 minutes and I was actually able to get my heart up to an aerobic rate. I thought I could only achieve "fat burn" or "max burn", so I was surprise and happy to reach a max heart rate.

My Ipod is the vessel that keeps be moving on the t-mill so that I don't get bored. Below is a sample playlist to check out. Maybe you'll be inspired to get into shape, also. Enjoy...

(Oh and you'll have to pause the playlist at the bottom of my blog in order to hear this. And if the player doesn't load properly just click on "pop-out player".)



0 comments: