CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Snauserpaus Studios - Coming Soon!

So, my friend, Heather and I, are opening a new shop on Etsy called Snauserpaus Studios (more to come about the name). So far Heather has made some really beautiful "memory" necklaces for the shop and I've started making knit baby hats.

Last year I posted a picture of a hat that Taylor had from the GAP as a baby and how I was going to make and sell them. Well, I couldn't find the hat, so it never happened. Lon (my DH), went on a garage cleaning rampage and guess what I found! I guess I have to thank him for that. Anyway, I've recreated the hat in my own gauge. I need to figure out larger sizes, but for now I have the 3-6 month done. We will be selling these at the shop, but I hope to have a written pattern for sell eventually, also.


Front: Please imagine one more pom pom, as it will have two. :)













Back:


The launch date for Snauserpaus Studios on Etsyis October 15th! So get ready for some handmade Christmas shopping!

0 comments: