CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Me and My Shadow

My craftiness has come to a temporary hault. Two lines of knit or purl is about all I've been able to accomplish since Monday. This could be due to my "shadow"...my "shadow" follows me around, wants me to play, doesn't like it when I work on my computer and he doesn't like it when I knit. My "shadow" wants my attention.

This is my "shadow"...

...my "shadow" is two. His sisters are in vacation, so I'm his playmate. I have to say that I'm exhausted from constant play and then trying to get my work done at night. This picture is from our first full day playing together...we played in the backyard in the baby-pool. Yesterday we met friends and played at the park. Today we met up with friends to play again and then went to Grandma's house for a hair-cut. My "shadow" keeps me quite busy (and tired), BUT...I wouldn't change a thing! :)



Did you know shadows can talk? Mine can...he's calling me now...


0 comments: