CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Obsession - ob·ses·sion - Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea

Ok, so from earlier posts it is quite clear that I have an obsession with fiber and multiple projects going at once. I started pondering the things that make me happy (besides my Dear Husband and Darling Kids, of course :) and equal - my obsessions.

Reading - I'm currently reading Twilight, but it is going a bit slow since I have that looming WIP hanging over my head. Its been about two weeks and I'm only on chapter 3. I'm really enjoying it so far, though.

Craft Blogs - holy moly!!! I read a lot of craft blogs! Look at the list on my blog - YIKES! I do browse these each and every day to see what people are coming up with and I just really find so much inspiration whether I try new projects or not. If your looking for something to get you out of your creative rut, I encourage you take a peek at some of these.

Etsy - this is an avenue for crafters to sell their goods. I'm shopping all the time on their. I wish I was buying all the time, but I do try to search there first before buying a gift. Currently I'm searching for a present for my Grandma's 84th birthday - which is next week! I'm not sure if I have time, but here are a couple things that I've found so far.







This is an adorable hand stitch ready to frame print that would look so cute in my Grandma's new bedroom.


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27168938








This is an already framed print that would add a

little modern whimsy to her room. Love it!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25284187

For time sake, I might have to shop locally since I'm running out of time, but we will see.

Take a look at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/

0 comments: