CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogger is lame, but for a good reason...

A few days ago, I posted some pictures of probably one of the cutest hats ever. I was going to sell these hats for Christmas, but I've decided to refrain from doing so this year. One reason for this is because of time. I just didn't think about the fact that I should have started earlier to get this done. Also, as you might have seen from my previous post (from yesterday) it is really apparent that there are children and babies in need. SO - I'll be doing some small charity knitting projects for this cause and for Colorado Children's Hospital. I encourage you all to use your talents this season to benefit those in need.

After sitting down and coming up with samples and designs, I will be selling the hats. This just isn't going to happen before Christmas. So thanks to all who inquired.

T

0 comments: