CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"If I Were President" a third grade perspective...

Every so often, my girls bring home little gems from school that warm my heart. With the recent presidential election, the Taylor's class has been discussing our government and the presidency. I found this essay that she wrote a few days ago and decided to share it. Here is what it says:

If I were president I would make more hospitals because I want the world to be safe and healthy so no one will get sick. If I were president I would have safe homes for animals because they help the Earth to be healthy and clean. If I were president I would help people that are poor and do not have a lot of money. If I were president I would give to the poor and the good. If I were president I would plant trees and save the whole entire Earth! If I were president I would save the people of the Earth. If iwere president I would be safe, thankfull, nice and forgiving to every thing in the whole entire world.


If only we could all be so pure in mind.

0 comments: