CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Support Crafters this holiday season

I really dislike buying gifts when they seem - unoriginal. I find that sometimes my gifts feel that way. So, I was thinking about this and decided that I'm going to try to do some of my shopping at Etsy this season. I have both Christmas and birthdays coming up, so I've already started searching. www.etsy.com You can shop on Etsy by area, city, state, etc. so that you can support your local crafters. Also, you can shop by holiday, person you are buying for, etc. - this just helps your search since there are 1,000's of products on the site. Today I purchased a coffee cozy set - I'll be giving one to my mom and to my sister in law for her birthday. I'd like to mention that this is a nice "green" idea so that you no longer waste paper with the sleeves they give you at Starbucks and other coffee shops. Here is a picture and the link to the Etsy shop (KnittyBitties): knittybitties.etsy.com.

Here are some other interesting shops that I found on Etsy...check them out:

CoffeeHouseSuds.etsy.com
morganstreet.etsy.com
urbbody.etsy.com
gamiworks.etsy.com - Japanese Inspired Candle sets - CUTE!
Lockette.etsy.com
naiad.etsy.com
janinekingdesigns.etsy.com
littlefishbigpond.etsy.com

Happy Shopping!!

0 comments: